Looking to learn a new skill? Something fun, relaxing and EASY? Embroidery is the right craft for you.
This class will cover:
– How to transfer a printed image to fabric.
– What types of fabric, embroidery floss, needles and other tools are required.
– Essential stitches to complete your embroidered image.
– How to “frame” your finished piece in an embroidery hoop.
– You’ll leave with a finished hoop and the know-how to tackle more embroidery projects on your own!
Your instructor will include templates by email, but feel free to print your own – just make sure to keep the image between 3-4″.
Type of Session: Fee-Based – first come, first served registration
Spaces Available: 15
Workshop Fee: $15
How to register
Scroll down to complete the form below and make your payment. Your instructor will send further details by email.
If you do not see the form, click here – REGISTER FOR THIS SESSION