*Please note, there are only 12 seats available for this workshop.
In this session you will learn how to overcome business anxiety and fear, and shift your business mission to thrive after a crisis.
In this workshop you will:
– Complete a 5 Minute business anxiety assessment.
– Identify how crisis impacts your anxiety in business.
– Develop mental health strategies for business anxiety.
– Learn how to shift your business mission to thrive post-covid.
– Learn the basics of business anxiety
– Identify your emotional responses to fear in business
– Build your confidence & clarity
– Feel empowered in your business decisions
– Write in a business journal to improve your business performance:
– Create a 7 Day Business Mindset Action Plan in your journal.
Free Download For Registered Participants: Business Journal – 10 Prompts To Inspire Action Now!
This is for:
– Aspiring entrepreneurs looking to launch a business in 2020.
– New entrepreneurs in start-up phase in business 6 months – 2 years.
This is not for:
– People without a business or business idea.
– People looking to promote their business during the workshop.
Seneca Williams, LMHC is an online therapist and international professional coach, with an online practice established in 2015. In 2009, Seneca took a courageous leap of faith, to change careers from law to psychology. People told her it would be hard, being a single mother at 28, raising her 3 year old daughter. But she overcame anxiety, depression and career challenges. She was able to turn her career into the established online business it is today.
After 10 years, supporting hundreds of clients in behavioral health, she realized a boom in women entrepreneurs & identified many deal with “business anxiety”. As a result, The Conquer Network was founded in 2020, it’s the premiere membership network addressing entrepreneurship and emotional wellness. Seneca, realized the distinct connection between an entrepreneurs success to her emotional wellness, which is not always addressed in traditional business coaching.
As a mental health advocate, she volunteers her time to various mental health causes. She also speaks and writes, to promote mental health wellness for professionals and entrepreneurs. Learn more about Seneca at www.senecawilliams.com and on social media at @askcoachsen.
Type of Session: Fee-Based – first come, first serve registration
Spaces Available: 12
Workshop Fee: $25 (includes materials)
How to register:
Scroll down to complete the form below and make your payment. Your instructor will send further details by email.
If you do not see the form, click here – REGISTER FOR THIS SESSION
Register for this session